Tuesday, September 9, 2008

English Test Over!

Hmm, finally it's over. I think and hope that English will get a high mark, haha! Hmm, in exam, I have chosen to write on "Is it better to be born rich or intelligent?".

Actually, I don't really think that being rich a good thing, things that come too easily usually are not treasure by people. So, my point of view is to strive rich by using intelligent and knowledge that we have. There will be a strong archievement if we strive it by ourselves although the road might be more difficult compared to be born rich.

Hmm. One day over and tomorrow is the moral test. I just hope the God can bless me and my friends who are taking for the exam tomorrow. Huhu, fortunately, I dropped my chinese! HaHa. As a chinese, I also feel that I am such a letdown. Never mind, things are all over now just like the sadness that I am in for the past few weeks. It's all over.

No comments: