Friday, September 19, 2008

Finally...

Finally, all the ''hard'' exam over...But I still have Principal of Account paper...Hope I can do well~~ Today, I think my biology is a mess. I think I cannot score well in this particular paper... Much more dissapointed for my Additional Mathematics paper, I did a bundle of mistake in this paper. I miss-looked one question also! My 10 marks gone~~A1 gone~~ Hope I still can get A2 for my A.M . Haiz, things seem to be unfavourable for me. Trial exam is so important for me yet I didn't manage well. Today, my friends and I went to the nearby temple for praying... We also have a vegetarian lunch in that temple...Haha... After the trip to temple, I have to walk home under the hot sun, OMG, so hot!! The heat from the sunlight seems to pierce through my skin, lol...Counted fortunate, still got a pretty girl walk with me along the journey to home...lol...After that , my dad and mum back from Jusco Tebrau, they bought me PAPAroti. Haha, I ate two serving at one go. Too tired, so i decided to take a nap...Who know? I slept until I missed my basketball game with my friends...ZzzzZ... That's all for today... I think tomorrow I have to prepare myself for my P.A paper. After the A.M incident, I think I need sometime to practise my mathematics...Before this, I think A.M just need to read through only, this is not true...To me is impossible, to others I have no idea, haha, maybe they are more clever and intelligent. That's all, for those who are facing P.A paper on monday, I wish you uncountless GOODLUCK! =)

No comments: