Saturday, September 6, 2008

Realise.

Finally, I realised that being a disable is a very troublesome and pathetic. Many things that I find it easy in the past now became a challenge for me today. Bathing and walking down/up the stairs have became a challenge for me today compared to the past. Many things are within my reach now. No matter how clever a person is, how strong a person is and how flexible a person is, God can easily take back if HE wish. So, after this incident, I only know how to cherish people, technology and things that I don't even bother in the past. Sigh, today i missed my principal account tuition again due to the state I am in now. This afternoon, my mind is all over a question, "how am I going to climb the stairs if I go to p.a tuition?" "is it I have to ask for my friend's help?or I have to climb it by myself?" That moment I only realised that I am a burden for people now. I afraid of rejection from my friends if I request some help from them. Rejection has became a fear for me. Rejection does make me down. I hate the feeling of rejection!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

true friends are there to help u..
sai weng shi ma, yan zhi fei fu..
God has enlighted u!
jia you!

- said...

hey, drop by~~~

dun feel depressed, u'll recover soon ya^^

take care, bro.

miss u @@

Myron Chui He said...

dont be too stress la.just try ur best and dont give up on 'her'sorry about the sprain, just an accident.all the best in ur exams.

khaixian said...

aiyo you..
babylee..you depressed la..
relax seh..
sprained you leg ar?you may ask us to help if you want^^..no way to reject wei!!haha..

khaixian said...

oops..KX here

BaByLee17 said...

Thanks la, KX!