Thursday, November 6, 2008

O.o

Time flies ! Indeed ! Finally, I realised that time is precious for a man. Spm examination is almost around the corner. 5 days more to actual date. Haha. It can be a piece of good news and maybe a bad one. The good news is I am going to leave the secondary school life for the university life. The bad news is how am I going to face this crucial examination. Fears hunt me everyday. Whatever ! This is a process that everyone in this world should be facing of. I am really appreciate the helps from my friends ( especially Cher Yang ) and teachers. Of course, I am very happy that my family supported me along my way in my secondary school life. Hope this exam will be over soon and hope everyone can get his/her ideal result in SPm. Goodluck all ! May God bless us throughout this examination. I really looking forward to our year end holiday trip ! =)

No comments: