Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday Trip!!

Yeah, tomorrow 7 am, we will be going to Pulau Pangkor and Kuala Lumpur for our year end trip. I have already packed for this trip. Really looking forward to this trip. Hope this trip will be a smooth and successful trip. This trip is the fruit of our hardwork during Spm. No pain, no gain. I finally realised this is true and applicable in any field. We worked so hard for our Spm, and now, we are enjoying our holiday! I am gladful that all of our parents give their permission to this trip. This actually made this trip a success. Hahaha. Blue sea, fresh air, shopping, I am COMING!
That's all...

I will be back on the 14 of December 2008.
Pls take note!
See ya.
I will make sure that I take lots of beautiful picture!
=)


Note: -
Whoever that interested to buy a desktop or laptop ( Acer ),
pls kindly msn / sms / call me.
I am ready to service you...

No comments: