Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Today is Tuesday!

Hmm, i think i am losing contact with the blog lately...
LoL... Guess wad?
Am i busy with work?
Nope...
I am lazy...
Everyday slept until 11 o'clock...
Everyday drown myself in gaming world...
Making me to be more stupid ever...
Lost the touch to the society...
Nowadays, mafia wars and restaurant city, and of course DOTA is my only life...
PPS, of course i cannot miss it out...
Damn, I am wasting my life...
Am i retired?
AWW!!!

Hmm, I got my new timetable for my second semester...
Hmm, quite packed but I think I will be enjoying schooling...
Bored to be staying at home for a month...
With 0% achievement...

I think I will be driving to school in this coming years...
Hope my journey will be smooth and safe of course...

Hmm, I have to work my very best in my studies in order to complete it in 3 years... I have an agreement with my brother and sister to go to Perth for futher studies together...
Haha...
I think this is awesome!

I love cars anyway...
I need money in order to own some cool vehicles...
Haha...

Thinking back in my secondary school, althought it was tough but I do really enjoyed the times with friends and teachers...
In college, I really cannot find back those times...althought i have more freedom of doing everything that I want...
Aww...

1 comment:

- said...

jia you, all d best 2 u... muacksss @@