Monday, July 6, 2009

First day of 2nd Semester...

Today, I drove to school...alone...
Unluckily, I drove the wrong way...
ZzzZ...
UNLUCKY la...
Luckily, I turned back quickly... Haha...
and I didnt late for class! Hooray!
Aww,
I am the only one who took T6 in my class...
Very boring...
Sitting alone in the last corner of the class...
Poor thing...

haiz...
Today damn tired... 7hrs of accounting class really turned me blur @@...
The figure, the format, the terms are driving me crazy...
nt that hard but suffered if studied all at one go...

@@

Tonight, I promised to myself that I will revised what I have learnt today and finished all the homework given by teacher...
If nt, accumulative homeworks will drive me crazy!

That's all, time for dinner!
I must JIAYOU!
The first step is always a successful starting...althought it will be difficult...

No comments: