Wednesday, November 26, 2008

O.o

Tomorrow, I am facing the EST paper... Haha, for most of the sc students, this is their last paper in their Spm... To me, it is not... I still have to sit for my account paper... Really hope everything will be swiftly over without traces... As we know, exam is not everything in our lives... Due to the realistic society circumstances, we are forced to do it... Actually, we have lots of thing awaiting us to fulfill... I am not talking exams are bad for us... Just making us tired and stressed up... Making us to feel empty when exam is over... We are forced to study for the last few month or it can be said for a last few years... and everytime, after some major examination, I felt empty... i dun have my aim in life... In my head, I just know that getting good results is my pirority... When i sat down and thought back, I really dunno what I want and I desire for life... Now, I m facing the same problem now... I felt empty when I m not studying.. Even though most of my study subjects were over... Haizz... Empty mind and soul are the worst! I think I should find something to do during this holiday... If not i will be bored to death!


My aim: - Fixing mini model cars <---- This is challenging !
But I need to work during this pc fair to get money for these stuffs!
So, approach me if u want to buy a new desktop or laptop during this pc fair!
I m working for ACER!
Call me if you r interested! I will personally attend to u during the pc fair!
Good buy, Best buy, Must buy~~ =)

No comments: