Thursday, November 27, 2008

Laughter

Haha, today is the last day for most of the science students... This afternoon, right after Est exam, all the students shouted and laughed in the most babaric way, haha... They seem to be so happy! Ya, indeed... In fact, I am happy too.. Just a little bit later than them only... Just 4 days... 4 days are just a short time... So, I should give me best shot in my last paper... Hope God will bless me for the last paper I am facing... Haha, time flies... 10 subjects were over! Hope I can score in all of my paper... I want as many a's as possible... If possible, please grant me all a's pls... God! Haha, my dad says it all over... He wont mind if I didnt get straight a's... It is all about the effort that I have given throughout my secondary school time... Yeah, I dun dare to say that I have gave my best shot... I just can say I have no regret... No regret!! Yes!! Huhu, countdown for my year end holiday! School trip with my fellow friends... Ya, I won't be meeting them again... So, let us enjoy the last moment that we have... I won't look back in life... I will look forward to life... All the past is a past... I will not bring it to my future... Now is the time to persue my dream... What is my dream?
Be a Doctor?
Be an Engineer?
Be a Economy Analyst? <----- I think I should choose this =)
Or be a IT professional?
Hope to give all a try...
Just like the poem THE ROAD NOT TAKEN
I have to choose one...
My dad says is up to me...
He will support my decision...
Haha, sponsor my tertiary education...
Lol...
Best!
Hope I can drive soon...

No comments: