Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Spm Over!

Yeah! Spm over! Haha, I am right now in Malacca, having vacation here... Time to relax and play my games... Lol, today account test still managable... Hope can get A1 for acc... Lol, holiday le but all ppl seem so busy rather... Cannot find anyone during this holiday... lol... 26 days more to my ns camp... Going to Desaru Camp... Maybe it will be tough for me but I do not mind... Just hope when I come out, my Spm result after my camp will be a something for celebration... Haha... Just hope! lol... Now deciding whether go to sg or stay local for further studies... HAHA... Today I ate Satay Celup for my dinner! Damn nice and cheap... Delicious! Finger Licking GUD! Haha, That's all... Hope can go out soon when Jusco Bukit Indah start their operation...

No comments: