Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HAHA

Hmm, school started in the Sunway College JB...
Life is pretty good there.. Just felt a bit bored sometimes..
Never mind, it is soon to adapt myself into this kind of life..
Time flies and I have finished my progression test 1 for my T1 and T2...
My new classmates seem pretty good althought I am not "well mixed" with them but i am pretty sure that I can do so after a period of time..
I am a person that takes a longer time to heat up my engine..
Haha...
Ok, here comes a pretty good news...
A girl joined CAT in April last week and it's comes out to be one of my friends, cool!
At last, I have someone i know in my particular course, thanks god...

And " she " is joining the april intake too...

I am not sure whether I am happy about it but I am sure that I would like to have her in my course, maybe in a part of my life...

Now is all about her decision to decide whether i am a part of her story in her life now...

Hmm, maybe it is too early to say that?
It's ok for me but I dunno... maybe she would think that too or???

Maybe she should give me an answer when she is ready?

I dunno but just dun give me an answer of rejection...

Omg, what am I thinking of now...

Haha, perhaps?

No comments: