Sunday, April 5, 2009

Long winded, HAHA!

Lol... The title that I am using now is from the original author Vanessa Tong...
Ok, start from the first day that I attended my first accounting class...
Hmm, that morning, Daniel fetch me and others to the Sunway College JB...
My first isn't that good because I don't even know my clasmates...
Quite boring lor, sitting in the classroom alone... Fortunately, got two girls introduced themselves to me... Lol... Quite a pretty one...
Oh, ok... I realised that my timetable has a lot of free time...
I thought it will be a easy course but my dad warned me that I must not slack...
If I didnt pass my first test with good results, my dad sweared he will send me to Russia to study medicine...
Wakao, send me to such a far place from home... That's y, I want to prove my dad wrong...
I am capable!
Hmm, progression test one coming soon... This coming Tuesday will be my progression test for T1...
Maybe have to work hard now... Haven't start studying yet...
Damn boring...
Haha..
Yesterday went to Landmark Mall for training...
I am working for Acer this pc fair... My working day is Friday and Saturday...
I cannot manage to work in Sunday because I will be having my progression test for T2 on the following Monday...
After training, my dad and mum brought me to George and Dragon for lunch...
Hmm, after that we went to walk around and drive around and finally we arrived Aeon Jusco Bukit Indah...
I bought some strawberries, soymilk and paparoti...
That's my dinner last night...
After dinner, I played DOTA game and watched a Chinese movie...
Clock striked 1 o'clock midnight...
Time for bed...
Thn, I went to bed lor...
Today woke up at 8.30 am...
I just taken my breakfast...
Now preparing to study for my test...
C ya...

No comments: